Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Monochromatic 230x30 piece in Holbein Acrylagouache grey scale. subject: Daryl Waltrip's Mountain Dew #11 Olds from late 70's or early 80's. I did this a long long time ago and I don't feel like doing anything tonight. Picture is shot through glass with an iPhone. One day I will do it right. I have to clean the house so no art, no poetry and no intellectual endeavors. Just in case someone is actually out there I will do a little something. 

There was this man from Nantucket ........ 
He had to clean his house
But he was on effing face book all night
And the people came over the next day
The house was a sty
The dishes weren't done
They thought he was crazy
He was not crazy
He was just on Facebook
"No" they said "You are Crazy"
No, I was on Face Book
"No ... you are crazy on drugs"
No, I was on Facebook
"This is an intervention, it is for your own good"
No, I was on Face Book, Hey! get me a coke, will ya?
"No this is an intervention, your insane, your on drugs, this is for your own good, we are afraid you will hurt yourself."
No, I was on face book, see, I will stop, please don't take me away,
I was on Facebook!