Friday, July 30, 2010




I guess that I’m lazy and you’re a bit crazy, yes! I'll miss you when you go
It’s been such long time since we started out and there’s So much I want you to know
I cannot go with you and you cannot stay here, I guess God planned it this way
Goodbye to this end of my very best friend and I hope you are happy some day
While the sun sets lowly behind your eyes and a new dawn awaits you afar
I’ll remember those times, my partner in crime, celebrated on those distant stars
Yes! I’m going to miss you, and that comfort in knowing, the peace in having someone
For the past seven years and thirty three days if needed you always would come
I’m not really quite certain why we never were more than we are to this day
Yet still there is more than meets someone’s eyes, and tomorrow you go away.
So everyone, this is my very best friend and if you meet her treat her with kind
For she stood beside me when I was no one, as our paths became intertwined
I’ll miss you babe ……..