Wednesday, April 21, 2010

04/21/2010


Ok! Time to be serious.... seriously. These are serious times. There are serious times and not serious times. Serious surronds me. Serious is around me. Serious.. serious ...... serious. Yeah Right! Not really, do have to seriously pee. Yellow P......... aint got it yet? Watch out for the doggy stank .... and do you eat that yellow p"aint." Oh yeah, comming out of down times gets mighty strange. It is not the time to ask me something intelligent. Second thought, there is never a great time to ask me anything intelligent. Odds are fifty fifty that I will say something, sound serious, and be it life or death, you can bet I did not think it through. If you ask me in "serious time" your survival chance increases greatly. Now Sherlock, question; "What state of mind was I in when I started this blog?" Hint .... not during "serious" time. Opps! can't cross my legs any tighter, gotta go ..... I mean gotttaaaagooooo!